Drucker Zajdel Structural Engineers, Inc. is a team of structural engineers committed to creating quality, innovative design solutions. Founded in 2003, the company has experienced rapid growth and moved to Chicago, IL.
Professional structural engineering services are provided on a wide range of project types, sizes and complexity. Projects are nationwide and for clients in both the public and private sectors. They include connection design, new structures, renovations, additions, peer reviews, existing building assessments and expert witness services.
The economic and aesthetic requirements of the clients are addressed through state of the art and solid structural engineering solutions. Solutions incorporate the efficient use of structural systems and materials to enhance or preserve the architecture. DZSE has the unique ability to integrate experience and knowledge of building and constructing structures into design solutions that are buildable.
All clients want safe, efficient and economical structural solutions and need clear communication with their structural engineer. Architects demand creativity in the structural solutions to achieve the artistic visions for the project. Owners demand cost effective services and engineering solutions for project feasibility and sustainability. Contractors and fabricators demand fast turnaround and complete and clear documents the first time to meet aggressive project construction schedules. Our diverse list of clients is a testament of our ability to provide all of these services to each and every client
- 2017 American Institute of Steel Construction, IDEAS2 Award
- 2008 Structural Engineers Associations of Illinois, “Best Medium Structure”
- 2008 American Institute of Steel Construction, National Award for Excellence in Structural Engineering
- 2007 Chicago Building Congress Award
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Structural Engineers - Illinois
- Licensed Professional Engieer- Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, Massachusetts, Virginia, Kentucky, Iowa, P.Eng Alberta, P.Eng Ontario, and others
- WBE Certification – National Council (WBENC)
- WBE Certification – City of Chicago